We are getting so excited! I'm about ready to just get going! :) It was fun at work today to think that it was the last Monday before we leave! Seemed to make the day go faster and not nearly as stressful! Next Monday we will be arriving after our LONG flights in Patna! We are full of excitement right now, but also some feelings of venturing into the unknown, you reach a point where you can prepare and prepare, but you won't fully know exactly what you are doing until you just get there and do it! I know that I (and I think I can speak for Brayden too) am just ready to get there! Tonight we finalized our packing list, making sure that we aren't forgetting anything obvious! If anyone has any great suggestions please feel free to pass them on! :)
Funny story, last tuesday our furnace broke, so we have been without heat for the past 6 days. It really wasn't too bad, other than it seems to have lowered our body temperatures, this weekend when we went to family member's houses, it seemed WAY too hot! This is probably not a great thing for us to be feeling comfortable at 58 degrees, since the average temperature in Patna at this time of year is a whopping 90-100 degrees! We need to be practicing getting used to hotter than normal, not colder! Haha!

So maybe it wasn't this bad, but there were a few
cold nights we felt like this guy from one of our favorite movies! Pretty sure next week we'll be looking back on the cold with (semi) fond memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment